Fedor Kozlov is the founding partner and chief litigator of The Law Office of Fedor Kozlov, P.C and is also a partner at North Suburban Legal Services, Consumer Credit Protectors and I Am Calling My Lawyer. These Chicago area law firms provide legal services in a number of practice areas including but not limited to family & divorce law, business and commercial litigation, personal injury and consumer protection. Fedor is also the founder of RusBar.org.
music, sports, travel
- Business Litigation
- Family Law
- Northern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University, School of Law – Magna Cum Laude
- Cook County Office of Public Defender
- Advocate for Women Victims of Domestic Violence, Eve, Inc.
- Member; Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, International Bar Association
- 10 Best Lawyers in Illinois in Client Satisfaction; 2015 & 2016
- “Who is Who” Top Attorney of North America; 2016
- Lawyers of Distinction; 2018